The survey is now closed.
The goals of this project are:
- To get consensus from a diverse group of experts on the most plausible global Covid-19 outcomes in the next 3-5 years:
- To consider how decisions made by individual actors today can have broader consequences for the regional and global evolution of the pandemic in the next few years
- To assess the impact of these scenarios:
- To understand how Covid-19-related policy decisions of policy actors might impact global health outcomes, inequalities and the economy in 3-5 years
- To contemplate how the nature of regional, global and diplomatic cooperation may impact health outcomes, inequalities and the economy over the next 3-5 years
- To consider the role of domino effect decision-making, e.g. lockdown policies or AZ vaccine decisions.
- To identify evidence-based decision pathways that would encourage positive outcomes and minimize adverse outcomes
- To understand what strategies and policies will lead to the best attainable outcomes