If you would like to submit a question to the panel in advance, or if you have any queries, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
The Royal Irish Academy Higher Education Futures Taskforce was established in September 2020 to debate, identify and present a bold but viable vision for the higher education sector on the island of Ireland in the years ahead.
Informed by recommendations and analysis provided by over 100 organisations, stakeholders, interested parties and individuals in response to an extensive consultation exercise, the Taskforce has produced five papers on the future of higher education in Ireland and Northern Ireland. The titles of the five papers are:
- Higher education on the island of Ireland in 2035: a values-based vision of institutions advancing society, culture and the economy
- The future landscape of higher education
- The role of regions and place in higher education across the island of Ireland
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in higher education
- Re-imagining research and innovation in higher education in Ireland and Northern Ireland