The ISC Governing Board has recently received applications for ISC membership from the organizations listed below. In accordance with ISC Rule of Procedure 8.5., before making a decision on the approval of ISC membership applicants and their admission to the ISC membership, the Governing Board ascertains if there is adequate support from ISC Members.
⬇ We invite all ISC (full) Members of category 1 and 2 to submit statements of support for the applicants listed below to become a Member of the International Science Council via the online form located at the bottom of this page by 15 April.
For admission as full Member (Member of Category 2)
- Botswana Academy of Science (BAS) – view application
- Ethiopian Academy of Science (EAS) – view application
- Sudanese National Academy of Sciences (SNAS) – view application
For admission as Affiliated Member
- Inter-American Institute for Global Change Research (IAI) – view application
- Polish Young Academy (PYA) – view application
Online form to submit statements of support
Please submit your statements of support by completing the online form below by 15 April.
Should you have any questions, please contact Anne Thieme.