The International Science Council (ISC), a non-profit membership organization, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Salesforce Implementation Consultant for a part-time consultancy position over 12 months. The consultant will assist the ISC with the effective implementation and tailoring of Salesforce, focusing on developing appropriate structures to manage membership interactions, including certain financial interactions, capture nomination processes and track event participation. The consultant will also provide insights and recommendations for customizing dashboards and optimizing workflow.
3–6 months, part-time (up to 8 hours per month), starting as soon as possible
- Tracking engagement with members and partners: Set up structures to record engagement with ISC members and other partner organizations and their representatives, for example: log key emails, documents and calls, track involvement in projects, log information on dues and other issues.
- Tracking participation of individuals in ISC opportunities and events: Set up structures for tracking event participation (including Zoom integration) and individual responses to calls for various types of engagement (including Mailchimp and WordPress integration), e.g. nominations for prizes or committees.
- Customizing dashboards: Customize Salesforce dashboards to meet the needs of ISC staff members, facilitating data-driven decision-making.
- Dues payment management: Develop a comprehensive structure within Salesforce to manage membership dues payments efficiently, ensuring timely and accurate processing.
- Workflow optimization: Advise on workflow issues to improve overall system efficiency and user experience.
- Proven experience in Salesforce implementation and customization, with a strong understanding of the platform’s capabilities.
- Experience in designing and implementing payment tracking systems within Salesforce.
- Strong analytical skills and the capacity to translate organizational needs into practical solutions within Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with ISC staff and stakeholders.
How to apply
Please apply by completing the application form below by 20 February 2024.
Please contact Alexandra Guennec (email@example.com) should you have any questions.
Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters on Unsplash