ISC Member, the International Association for Hydro-environment Engineering and Research (IAHR) invites you to participate in the 39th IAHR World Congress to be held in Granada, Spain, from June 19th to 24th, 2022, bringing together the world’s experts on water science, engineering and management to help address the most pressing global water challenges.
Under the overall theme From Snow to Sea, the Congress will focus attention on the importance of an integrated and intelligent approach to the management of the full water cycle to address the global challenges faced by people and the environment.
For more than seventy-five years, the biennial IAHR World Congresses have brought together leading experts to help address the world’s pressing water environment engineering challenges. The event has traditionally provided researchers and decision makers the opportunity to share recent advances and experiences, identify emerging technology trends and engage in lively debates that have positively impacted our world.
Key dates and deadlines
- Abstract submission opens: 1 June 2020
- Special Sessions proposals closes: 1 April 2021
- Abstract submission closes: 15 November 2021
- Abstract authors notification: 20 December 2021
- Final paper submission deadline: 31 January 2022
- Final paper notification deadline: 1 March 2022