1. Request for Offers for Travel Agency Services
The International Science Council is seeking a travel agency or travel management company that can ensure environmentally responsible, user-friendly, professional and cost-effective booking services for travel and accommodation. Apply by 25 March 2024.
2. Vacancy: Salesforce Implementation Consultant
The International Science Council is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Salesforce Implementation Consultant for a part-time consultancy position. The consultant will assist the ISC with the effective implementation and tailoring of Salesforce, focusing on developing appropriate structures to manage membership interactions, including certain financial interactions, capture nomination processes and track event participation. The consultant will also provide insights and recommendations for customizing dashboards and optimizing workflow. Apply by 20 February 2024.
3. Vacancy: Executive Director of the Integrated Research on Disaster Risk (IRDR) programme
The International Science Council invites applications for the post of Executive Director of the Integrated Research on Disaster Risk (IRDR) programme. The IRDR is a decade-long, interdisciplinary research programme seeking to address the challenges brought by natural hazard events, mitigate their impacts, and improve related policy-making mechanisms. Apply by 18 March 2024.
4. Vacancy: Social Media and Marketing Intern
The Communications team of the International Science Council (ISC) is seeking a Social Media and Marketing Intern to assist in building the ISC profile and reaching a diverse range of international audiences. It’s an exciting time to join the ISC as we implement a new content strategy and strengthen our engagement in the intergovernmental system. Apply from 1 February 2024. Applications will be taken on a rolling basis and we advise to get your applications as soon as possible
5. Ongoing: Internship Programme
Our internship programme is now open for 2024. Please fill in the form below including:
- A cover letter, stating clearly your motivation and what area you would like to work in at the ISC (eg, the Science team, the Communications Team, or the Operations Team).
- For example, you may wish to work on sustainability science, or hot topics that the Centre for Science Futures is looking into (eg AI).
- You may be studying international human rights law and are interested in the rights and responsibilities in science, or you may be a communications or a digital media student or studying journalism and wish to intern with our dynamic communications team.
- You may be doing your Formation diplômante Niveau 5 (bac+2) reconnue par l’État or Formation d’assistante de direction bilingue and would like to intern with the Operations team.
- Your CV
- When you would like to intern for us and how long
- Please confirm you are a student who can obtain a “convention de stage” from your university
The International Science Council welcomes interns from all disciplines. Our interns benefit from being part of an international environment, building networks across the globe and honing the skills that will prepare them for careers in all kinds of workplaces.
Apply for an ISC Internship
Subscribe to job alerts
You can subscribe to our Job Alerts below to be the first to hear about new vacancies.
Check out more vacancies and other opportunities in our network: grants, fellowships, open calls, and more >>