COSPAR2023 will feature plenary lectures as well as parallel sessions and poster sessions. The fifth edition of the symposium will cover the rapid advances made in the last decade in small, micro, and nano-satellites for space science. The symposium in addition will cover the emerging space debris issue in Low-Earth Orbit. Another focus area will be capacity building using small satellite technologies and the perspective of emerging space nations such as Singapore.
- COSPAR Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scientific program, abstract submission: https://www.cospar-assembly.org
- Registration, accommodation, etc.: https://www.cospar2023.org/
Nanyang Technical University and the Office for Space Technology and Industry, Singapore
31 December 2022
– Space Science with Small Satellites
– Space Debris Monitoring and Mitigation Using Small Satellites
– Earth Observation and Environment Monitoring from Small Satellites
– Deep-Space Science and Exploration with Miniaturized Systems
– Capacity Building with Small Satellites – a COSPAR-INSPIRE Long Term Plan
– Enabling Technologies from Small Satellites
– Microsatellites for Space Weather and Radio Astronomy
– Establishing a Constellation of Small Satellites
Selected papers published in Advances in Space Research and Life Sciences in Space Research, fully refereed journals with no deadlines open to all submissions in relevant fields.
Photo by SpaceX on Unsplash