- Session A, 25 January 2022, 8:00 UTC (REGISTER) – Europe (9am CET) & Asia (5pm JST) time zones
- Session B, 25 January 2022, 16:00 UTC (REGISTER) – North America (11am EST) & Europe (5pm CET) time zones
On 25 January, the following speakers will give short presentations on artificial intelligence and machine learning projects that are accelerating science, technology, and medicine:
- Alex Wade, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence (AI2)
- Dr. Georgios Tsatsaronis, VP Data Science RCO, Elsevier
- Dr. Marius Doornenbal, Distinguished Engineer, Elsevier
- Dr. Kenji Suzuki, Professor and Director of BioMedical Artificial Intelligence Research Unit, Tokyo Institute of Technology
ICSTI is offering this event in two sessions to accommodate a range of time zones. All three presentations will be given at both sessions, followed by time for live Q&A and discussion with the invited speakers. The speakers from Elsevier and Tokyo Institute of Technology will join live at Session A, and the speakers from AI2 and Elsevier will join live at Session B.
For general questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.