As part of Advancing Drug Discovery: A Webinar Series of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine, a session on Career Paths in Drug Discovery will be held on Thursday, July 20th, 2023 at noon (EDT). The 60-minute session will consist of a diverse panel of experts from a variety of industries and sectors in this field. The panelists will share their career trajectories and provide tips on how to launch a successful career path in Drug Discovery. This session is designed for early careers and those interested in pursuing a position/role in Drug Discovery.
- Anna Mapp, University of Michigan
- Amir Tamiz, NIH
- Ken Duncan, Gates Foundation
- Karen Akinsanya, Schrödinger
- Carrie Wolinetz, Lewis-Burke
- Moderated by Leah Frye, Schrödinger