This event is co-organized by Parents International and COVIDEA – The COVID Education Alliance.
- 11.00 Welcome and formal opening
- 11.30 Introducing COVIDEA – building resilience, building character, building
- 12.00 Education and schooling in the digital age – research presentation EEPN
- 12.30 New Education Deal – how entrepreneurial parents can support a paradigm shift at home and at schools
- 13.00 sandwich lunch
- 13.30 interactive workshops – brainstorming the ways forward, giving space for initiatives by the participants
- 14.45 closing of the event