This two-day event is aimed at anyone teaching or supporting learning in higher education in the molecular biosciences, from early career researchers to established professors. The event will comprise of group discussions, talks from invited speakers, and flash talks and posters from delegates. The event will focus heavily on communities of practice in bioscience education.
- Practical solutions for improving inclusivity and accessibility of bioscience education
- Evaluating, understanding, and promoting student engagement
- Novel approaches to student assessment
- Thriving, not just surviving: communities of practice for the development of teaching, considering both staff and students
Evolving molecular bioscience education will be associated with a training event on Educational research in the biosciences on 23 – 24 May 2023.
- 26 March 2023: Early Bird & Abstract deadline