Open Science policies and recommendations are rapidly evolving. The pace of change inspires and necessitates constant innovations in the tools, practices, and infrastructures used by organizations managing scientific and technical information (STI) to support the Open Science movement and comply with Open Science policy requirements. ICSTI’s 2022 Annual Conference will therefore focus on global progress in Open Science policy development & implementation.
At the conference, researchers, librarians, practitioners, infrastructure providers, policy makers, and other ICSTI-member and non-member stakeholders will share both recent Open Science policy developments and their effects on STI management, as well as new tools and recent technical achievements that better enable STI organizations to support Open Science.
The Annual Conference will take place over four sessions on Thursday, December 1 2022.
- Two workshop sessions: The workshops will feature presentations around the conference theme from invited speakers as well as time for questions and discussion. The workshop sessions are open to non-members and free to attend.
- Member-to-member session: ICSTI members will share updates on recent and in-progress projects. The member-to-member session is free to attend for anyone affiliated with an ICSTI member, associate, or partner organization.
- General Assembly business meeting: This is a closed annual meeting for ICSTI member, associate, and partner representatives only. ICSTI representatives and their alternates will receive an invitation to register for this meeting via email.
- Workshop 1 – 9:00 UTC (90 minutes) (view in your local time zone)
- General Assembly business meeting – 12:00 UTC (60 minutes) (view in your local time zone)
- Member-to-member session – 13:15 UTC (60 minutes) (view in your local time zone)
- Workshop 2 – 15:00 UTC (90 minutes) (view in your local time zone)