Join interdisciplinary researchers, practitioners, policy-makers, health and urban stakeholders and community leaders to exchange ideas and advance research and practice on how best to manage urbanization for health and well-being.
- Integrated Governance, Resilience and Health Risk Reduction
- Climate Change and Healthy Cities
- Economy, Trade, Employment and Social Inclusion
- Emerging Diseases, Healthcare and Public Services
- Urban-Rural Recoupling, Soil Security and Migration
- Liveable Urban Environments, Urban Planning and Design.
Submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations, pre-formed panels and workshops by 19 April 2019.