Future Earth, Sustainability in the Digital Age and the International Science Council are excited to share the findings of the second iteration of the Global Risks Scientists’ Perceptions survey. Given the manifestations of global risks which have taken place over the last year, the time is ripe to reassess scientists’ perceptions of global risks as a critical contribution to dialogues about potential solutions.
Please join us for the launch of this year’s Global Risks Perceptions Report! We have a brilliant online panel organized to discuss the survey results and report.
Watch the recording of the launch webinar ⬇
- Emilio Granados Franco, Head of Global Risks and Geopolitics and lead author of the Global Risks Report at the World Economic Forum.
- Sylvia Wood, Lead Scientist for Research and Development, Habitat, Canada
- Paul Hudson, Lecturer in Environmental Economics, Department for Environment and Geography, University of York, UK
- Kalpana Chaudhari, Assistant Professor, Shah And Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College; Vice President, Institute for Sustainable Development and Research (ISDR), Mumbai, India
- Moderator: Éliane Ubalijoro, Global Hub Director Canada, Future Earth; Executive Director, Sustainability in the Digital Age
- Opening: Mathieu Denis, Science Director, International Science Council
- Survey team: Seth Wynes, Postdoctoral Researcher, Concordia University