The OSSAN 2022 Conference in South Asia is the first open science international conference organized by DST-CPR, IISc, Bangalore. The conference aims to foster open science in the region and to form a network of like-minded people. The conference is free and open to all – register by 1 September 2022.
- Democratisation of Science
- Citizen science
- Traditional knowledge on the open platform
- Open archives
- Open science infrastructure
- Responsible Research Assessment
- Open Access, Open research data, Open Source
- Open Science in Social sciences and humanities
- Open Science frameworks and policies.
The ISC is organizing a panel session on Preprints- A Pathway to Open Access in the context of its work on the future of scientific publishing, together with:
- Dasapta Erwin Irawan: “Universal Open Access and the emergence of preprints”
- Stefano Vianello: “Preprints the final Publishing destination”- A practitioner’s view
- Gowri Gopalakrishna: “Can Preprints become the new normal in Scientific Publishing?”
- Luke Drury: Preprints- The disruptive model of Scientific Publishing
Find out more about OSSAN 2022 and register.
Image by Kuma-Kum on unsplash