The Royal Irish Academy is convening in collaboration with the Irish Research Council, which is aimed at addressing the importance of developing a framework of actions to support more aligned activity in the national research ecosystem between the Higher Education Institutions and research community; our institutions of democracy, specifically Government Departments and the Oireachtas; and the research funders. The webinars are designed to bring stakeholders together for such dialogue. The first webinar of this series will take place on 27 January, 4:00 – 5:00 pm (GMT).
- Welcome: Mary Canning, President of RIA
- Simon Harris TD, Minister for Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science
- Professor Peter Clinch, Chair of SFI
- Jane Grimson, MRIA, former Chair of HRB
- Moderator: Jane Ohlmeyer, MRIA, Chair of IRC
Please contact email@example.com if you would like further information.