The Miami Winter Symposium 2022 is dedicated to Molecular Neuroscience: Focus on Sensory Disorders and includes:
- An international line-up of renowned speakers – selected to provide delegates with a unique opportunity to meet with and hear from representatives from leading research centers on basic research, translational issues and potential or actual clinical applications in sensory neuroscience.
- Award lectures by renowned leaders in sensory neuroscience research including: Christine Petit, James Hudspeth, Robert MacLaren, Anthony Movshon, Richard Axel, Robert Margolskee and David Julius.
- Focused sessions on the various senses: Hearing, vision, smell, taste and pain/itch/touch.
- The latest international research: Contributed ‘spotlight’ talks and poster sessions feature the latest research findings from around the world.
- Networking opportunities with key research teams from around the world: At the opening drinks reception, conference dinner and during the poster sessions.
Abstract Submission: 10 September 2021
Early Registration: 12 November 2021