This seminar series aims to engage a broad research and public community with this work. Unless otherwise indicated, all events take place at 16:00 GMT.
Presentations will be live-streamed on zoom, and are open to all researchers and members of the public interested in archaeology, landscape and environment. Groups will convene in Glasgow to listen together and hold informal post-seminar discussions.
- 22 September – Innocent Pikirayi (University of Pretoria)
- 29 September – Mairi Davies (Historic Environment Scotland)
- 6 October – Carla Lancelotti (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- 13 October – Ruben Post (University of St. Andrews)
- 20 October – Marcy Rockman (University of Maryland and ICOMOS)
- 27 October – Felix Riede (Aarhus University)
- 3 November – Sarah Govan (ClimateXChange)
- 10 November – Carole Crumley (Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences)
- 17 November – Science Panel (Amy Bogaard – University of Oxford, Andrew Dugmore – University of Edinburgh, Hannah Fluck – Historic England, Ian Simpson – Stirling University, S. Yoshi Maezumi – University of Amsterdam, chaired by Nicki Whitehouse – University of Glasgow)
- 24 November – Susan Pollock and Reinhard Bernbeck (Freie Universität Berlin)
- 1 December – Xiaolin Ren (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- 8 December – George Hambrecht (University of Maryland)
Photo: Andreas Haslinger via Unsplash.