In order to acknowledge the excellence of youth, build their capacity, provide them a voice, encourage exchange of ideas amongst them, harness their potential in serving our country and society, and in view of the expanding recognition of the paradigm of young academies around the world, the National Young Academy of Bangladesh was formed as an independent organization to represent and cater for young researchers of Bangladesh.
To provide a platform for young researchers of Bangladesh to reach professional excellence through learning and collaboration and to inspire, promote and champion scholarly research for societal development.
- To connect early career researchers of Bangladesh at home and abroad.
- To promote science education and awareness.
- To empower young scientists to work together for the betterment of Bangladesh.
- To create forums where young scholars can meet and communicate beyond their
- To coordinate with other young academies as well as GYA for facilitating international ties
amongst young scientists.
Visit the NYAB website