The Young Academy of Spain is an independent public law corporation created by the Spanish Cabinet in February 2019 that works to give visibility, resources and a platform to young researchers in Spain in collaboration with other young academies and international scholar organizations.
The purposes of the Young Academy of Spain are:
- Giving young scientists a voice and representing them.
- Promote science and culture as a professional option among youth.
- Promote scientific skills.
- Encourage the development of new approaches in order to solve problems of national and international importance.
- Contribute its own vision and receive suggestions from the Royal Academies of the Institute of Spain, with the aim of fostering intergenerational collaboration.