Call for Nominations for ISC Advisory Committees
As the deadline approaches, ISC Members are reminded to submit nominations for four Advisory Bodies that will provide advice on key aspects of Council’s work.
In accordance with the ISC Statutes and Rules of Procedure, four Advisory Bodies shall be set up to advise the Governing Board on key aspects of the Council’s work and the Governing Board’s duties. These Committees shall be appointed by the Governing Board on the basis of nominations by Members.
An initial invitation to nominate was sent to ISC members by ISC President Daya Reddy on 1 April 2019.
We are inviting nominations from ISC members for membership of the following ISC Statutory Advisory Bodies:
- Committee for Science Planning
- Committee for Outreach and Engagement
- Committee for Freedom and Responsibility in Science
- Committee for Finance and Fundraising
We are pleased to invite nominations for these bodies. Members may nominate:
- A single candidate for each of the four Statutory Advisory Bodies. Thus, each Member may submit up to four nominations, one per each Advisory Body.
Nomination forms can be downloaded below. Nominations should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
The deadline for submission of all nominations is 15 May 2019.
Timeline of the nominations and appointment process
- 01 April 2019 – Call for Nominations sent to Members
- 15 May 2019 – Deadline for submitting nominations
- 18-19 June 2019 – Governing Board decision on the composition of the Committees
- end June 2019 – Governing Board Communiqué to Members
Should you have any questions regarding the nomination and appointment process, please do not hesitate to contact Vivi Stavrou at firstname.lastname@example.org.