IWA is pleased to invite you to submit and share your ideas, research, and expertise at the next edition of its flagship global event – the 2024 World Water Congress & Exhibition, to be held in Toronto, Canada. The Call for Content is closing shortly but there is still time to submit proposals for papers, workshops, and training offerings.
Building on the outstanding success of the 2022 edition in Copenhagen, an impressive gathering of over 10,000 participants is expected, bringing together utility and industry practitioners, government officials, NGO representatives, technology and service providers, consultants, media, and more. The event continues the Congress series theme of ‘Shaping our Water Future’, and the 2024 edition will deliver an extensive programme giving opportunities to share insights on innovation and solutions across a comprehensive range of critical topics. This all adds up to a unique platform for water professionals to present and exchange their recent findings and insights.
By participating in the 2024 WWCE, you will have the chance to:
- Contribute to shaping the global water agenda through your valuable work.
- Connect with leading professionals from both within and outside of the water sector.
- Learn and grow professionally with early access to the best content available.
- Network with nearly 10,000 delegates and visitors from more than 100 countries.
To learn more about the submission options, process and programme topics, please visit the event website Programme page or download the call for content using the button below. Once you have familiarised yourself with the options, you should select the relevant template to prepare your proposal (technical paper, workshop or training).
Present and participate in Toronto 2024 – the call for content is open
The call for content for the upcoming 2024 World Water Congress & Exhibition, in Toronto, Canada, is now open! We invite you to submit and share your ideas and research at the pre-eminent water sector event in the world.
Please note the submission deadline: 10 November 2023.
For more information on submission details please use the links below:
Outstanding sponsor opportunities
The World Water Congress & Exhibition is a highlight in the global water event calendar. Sponsorship provides organisations with opportunities to achieve even greater impact from their participation, with benefits including:
- Branding of your company with comprehensive signage and merchandise on-site
- Targeted online marketing by IWA to its 60,000-strong global network
- Business Forums to present your services, projects and case studies to a high-level audience
- International media exposure and publicity
- Participation in structured networking events such as the Gala Evening and one-on-one meetings.
Exhibit at a truly global event
The Exhibition offers a unique opportunity to profile your organisation and showcase technical and service solutions to over 10,000 water professionals from around the world. All exhibitors can take advantage of unique networking facilities. These include matchmaking programmes for exhibitors, meet the delegations programmes, Business Forums, and more. Engagement with participants is enhanced by all event coffee and lunch breaks being served in the exhibition area. Our exhibitor survey demonstrates clear and widespread satisfaction, with the event seen as being truly global.
Photo by Jeremy Goldberg on Unsplash